Thursday, November 09, 2006

THE WARRIOR

With a christ soul;
Sheilded with faith,love and humanity,
I entered into the arena- the arena of beasts
The arena of quislings, the arena of betrayers.
The first armour- the armour of faith broken.
I couldnot realize.
Mother Merry indicated
Son!
Be careful,but the christ soul acquired a patch
The patch of power,the patch of fame.
Christ soul with a patch!
No, never .Mother yelled.
Her yelling makes my senses maim.
I have the eyes but no vision,
I have the ears but no sound,
I have the mind but no thoughts.
In the arena I keep fighting and I keep winning,
The patch grows and grows and eclipsed the soul.
I lost my back armour - the boon of Merry.
The bloody game continued,
Finally a sword hit like blitz from back,
I yelled. Maa ! Help!
But the noise of collossium masked my cry.
I fell, blood ozes from the veins.
And I keep crying and you all keep laughing,
And I am dying but you all keep on laughing.
But a homage I want for the giggles what I offered
Remember me
When I am dead
When I am dead.

3 comments:

Draconian said...

hey ....
nice one,gud keep it up.......

spectator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spectator said...

just one suggestion... black and red do not make for good reading... not for the eyes at least. wot say u?

Shivang