Sunday, August 06, 2006

MY ETERNAL LOVE

Inside the carved kirk,
Beside standing the menorah,
Taking candles in the hand,
In front of "Mother Marry",
I am begging.
Wait!
Why should I beg,as a son I should demand.
Oh mother!
I am in abyss, totally dark
Searching my love without any lamp.
I can hear her but I can't,
I can see her but I can't,
I can feel her but I can't.
Her voice , her charm make me maim.
I am not a magnate neither create any magnet.
In a maladroit situation I am.
I promise I don't repeat,
The mistakes I have committed , the wrongs I deed.
Oh Mother!
She cares me,she hearss me,
She scolds me,she tease me,
But,but she never come forward to understand me.
How can I say "I love you "and "I truly do"
Oh Mother!
Your son is hapless
Have my desire ,
Have my desire.

3 comments:

vakrachakshu said...

this is really good...

Draconian said...

again nice one vakra......

Unknown said...

hi thr........firstly i wud lik to congratulate u that its truly fantabulous .....reading the lines i m pondering about the feelings n depth with which u have penned down the poem.....a perfect blend of sanctity,tacitness and love...but somewhr thr is a gleam of hope that is reflected in the lines.........