Thursday, June 22, 2006

JUST NOTHING


Generally i don't copy any of my drafts but after reading 11MINUTES i gone through a nice poem.It is close to my heart.So i copy the style.PLEASE .......

I love to walk in rain so that no body could see my tears.
I love to walk in dark so that no body could see my face.
I love to talk to walls so that no body could make a laugh.
I love to be with me so that no body could betray me.

For I am the first and the last.
I am the angel and demon,
I am the son and the brother,
I am the hero and the traitor,
I am the beloved and the betrayer,
For I am the first and the last

2 comments:

Draconian said...

humne hamare pyar ka izhaar youn kiya
phoolon se tera naam patthar par likh diya

chaand ki aan ho tum
sitaaron ki saan ho tum
phoolon ka armaan ho tum
kudrat ki pahchaan ho tum
par in sab se pahle
meri jaan ho tum


bichad gaya kabhito,zindgi main tu hamdam

hum bahaaron ki rut main tujhe dhoondha karenge

saza ke aankhon main teri,wafa ke rang

raat bhar khowabon main tujhe dekha karenge

dil dukhaya,jo kabhi kisi ne,tere baad

tere pyar ko yaad kar ke roya karenge

har ghadi yaad tu jo aaega hume
isi bahaane apni palkon ko bhigoya karenge

jo gum aapki judaai ne humko diya hai

patthar ka jigar karke usko humne saha hai

aa jaate hain bhar-bhar kar aansoo
jab kisi ne jikr aapka humse kiya hai

Draconian said...

just add these also frm my side....